Emerging from the Trenches…
It’s been nearly two months, but I’m back and will be here to stay for quite a while! (And for those who are skeptical, don’t worry, I have a whole system designed now to prevent me from disappearing again.) A lot has happened over the last two months, but I’m sure the one thing that everyone wants to know is whether I managed to achieve anything.
Ladies and gentlemen… I am happy to inform you that after a bunch of crazy tactics and pursuit of my dream job, I am now officially an “Associate User Experience Consultant!” In the big picture of things, it’s just one small step; but nonetheless, it is a step forward in the right direction! More on this to come!
I know that posts have come on and off before, but I wanted to start by letting you know what you can be expecting from this point on.
- There will be a new post every Monday at 9:00am.
- Unless there’s a special reason why, all posts will have a 500 word count limit for the sake of your time.
- The lineup over the next few weeks will recount my experiences with my own job hunt over these last few years.
- Ideas and methods that you can apply to your own job hunt and life to help you achieve a more fulfilling and enjoyable life.
- If anyone has any requests for topics or things to talk about, let me know and I’ll work it into the schedule!
See you next week!